Updated on February 16, 2021
The team at Mirror Lake Retreat is working hard to modify the guest experience, making health and safety a top priority while keeping your retreat complete with delicious food, excellent accommodations, and plenty of outdoor activities. Please take a moment to review our new procedures that will be expected during your upcoming stay. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
- One household per room will be permitted
- Mask wearing will be required in all public areas of Mirror Lake retreat.
- Six-foot distancing measures will be enforced whenever possible, including in the dining areas.
- Enhanced sanitizing protocols have been adopted for both accommodations and public areas of Mirror Lake Retreat.
- We strongly encourage participation in our outdoor events to minimize indoor traffic.