Updated on August 7, 2021
The team at Mirror Lake Retreat is working hard to modify the guest experience, making health and safety a top priority while keeping your retreat complete with delicious food, excellent accommodations, and plenty of outdoor activities. Please take a moment to review our new procedures that will be expected during your upcoming stay. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
- Masks will be required of everyone to enter all buildings on camp.
- Staff will be vaccinated or tested on a regular basis.
- All buildings will be fogged on a regular basis with an antimicrobial.
- After this weekend, the climbing tower will be closed to guests until the COVID concerns pass.
- Social distancing will be place.