Enjoy access to all our resort-style amenities and activities while you relax in your own slice of Mother Nature at the Hudson Valley’s best campground.
Only a short walk from the center of the campground, the log cabins are some of the most beloved accommodations at Mirror Lake Retreat because they offer a bit of privacy and comfort for your family while still being “no-frills” (there are no bathrooms in the cabins, however, there are communal restrooms/showers located nearby). If you have any “reluctant campers,” in your family, this might be a nice compromise since the cabins do offer heat and A/C!
Regular rates $85/night 6 plus nights @ $80/night. Peak rate: $95/night 6 plus nights $85/night, these accommodate up to 9 individuals.
- Each cabin has 3 single bunk beds and 1 additional bunk with a full on the bottom
- No bathrooms in the cabins
- Communal restroom/shower located nearby
- Heat and A/C
- Please note, the camper is to supply their own linens, bedding, pillows, and towels
If you want the classic camping experience but without putting up the tent or worrying about the rain, a Mountainside Shelter might be a great choice for your stay at Mirror Lake Retreat! Each shelter is uninsulated and offers 4 bunk beds. Shelters are reserved privately so you will not be sharing a shelter with anyone outside of your travel party.
- 4 bunk beds per shelter (sleeps 8)
- Please bring your own bed linens