Only a short walk from the center of the campground, the log cabins are some of the most beloved accommodations at Mirror Lake Retreat because they offer a bit of privacy and comfort for your family while still being “no-frills” (there are no bathrooms in the cabins, however, there are communal restrooms/showers located nearby). If you have any “reluctant campers,” in your family, this might be a nice compromise since the cabins do offer Heat and A/C!
Regular rates $85/night 6 plus nights @ $80/night. Peak rate: $95/night 6 plus nights $85/night, these accommodate up to 9 individuals.
* The camper is to supply their own linens; bedding, pillows, and towels.
- Each cabin has 3 single bunk beds and 1 additional bunk with a full on the bottom
- No bathrooms in the cabins
- Communal restroom/shower located nearby
- Heat and A/C
- Please bring your own bed linens
- Guests: 9
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Heat, Newly Renovated, Private Exterior Entrance, WiFi
- Bed Type: 3 single bunk beds and 1 additional bunk with a full on the bottom
- Categories: Cabins & Shelters
Prices start at: $95 per night